The home of Sunderland AFC’s Official Charity is kicking off a campaign that will help Black Cats fans celebrate their love of the club.
May Holiday Courses
It’s never dull at the Beacon of Light. Another month, another action-packed schedule at the home of the Foundation of Light.
Kicking off on Monday 30th May - we have a range of courses available, suitable for children of all ages.
Allow your children to embark on a memorable three-day experience.
Here is what is happening at the Beacon of Light:
- Football (2 day)
- Girls only Football
- Robots and Coding
- Disability Football
- Disability Multi - Sports
And, much, much more.
If you haven’t booked on our new system before, please follow the steps below.
Bookings can be made on Foundation of Light’s brand-new online booking system following the steps below:
- Click the course you want to book
- Select ‘I’m buying for someone else’ then ‘Add to Basket’
- The window will close as the course is added to your basket.
- Click basket icon at top right of screen and then follow the instructions to set up your account.
- Once you fill in your details (you will only be asked to do this once) you will be sent a confirmation email with a verification link to click.
- After clicking the verification link in your email, come back to the checkout page and add the details of the person you are booking the course for via the ‘Add New Person’ button.
- Continue to emergency contact and consents page, once completed, answer additional questions.
- Once answered, proceed to payment, choosing PayPal or Debit / Credit Card options to complete the booking.
Once you have set up your account, the next time you make a booking you will choose the ‘sign-in’ option and the booking process will be much quicker.
Keep your youngsters busy this Easter with Foundation of Light’s egg-citing football and coding courses at the Beacon of Light.
Sunderland AFC stars Jay Matete and Elliot Embleton joined pupils from across Sunderland at the Beacon of Light for this year’s Show Racism The Red Card event.